CSSN ScanShell 3100DN features:•
Scans both sides
of the scanned document simultaneously
Scans to PDF
Scan business cards, plastic ID cards, and documents up to legal size
USB 2.0 standard interface
• No external power
Small footprint and lightweight (<18 oz)
Twain and WIA compatible
The ScanShell 3100DN is a high-speed portable duplex scanner
which offers simultaneous high image quality capture of both sides of the scanned document.
With its light weight (17oz/475g ), small footprint and simple connection, the
Scanshell 3100DN portable duplex scanner provides unique simultaneous double side scanning convenience for both desktop and mobile use.
The Scanshell 3000DN portable duplex scanner is equipped with high speed USB 2.0
standard interface and requires no external power supply.
Scanshell 3100DN comes with bundled DocShell that offers great value at no extra charge for easy scaning,
sharing and organizing of photos and documents.
ScanShell 3100DN brochure
DocShell user manual
DocShell is an easy to use utility that scan documents and export the scanned image into existing, pre-installed
application on the user's pc (PDF,Microsoft paint etc.). The scanned document can be saved to one of the following
image types: BMP, JPG, TIF, PSD, PCX, PNG or TGA.
- L x W x H: 300mm x 50mm x 45mm
- Weight: 1.3 pounds (17oz/0.59kg)
- Scanning Area: A4, Maximum 8.5" x 14" (216mm x 356mm) legal page
- Media Thickness: 0.1mm- 1.5mm
- Windows ME, 2000 & XP
- One USB port
- A CD-ROM drive
- Image sensor: (2) Dual , Linear Color CMOS
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi x 1200 dpi
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Power Consumption: 0.2W Stand-by, 2.0W during Scanning
- Scan Speed: 6 pages per minute B&W, 3 pages per minutes Color
- Scan Modes: internal 48bit, outputs 24bit color, 8bit gray, 1bit black & white.
- Paper Sensor: Electro- mechanical
- Twain compatible